Health Care Technology Systems Administrator
Clinical Technology Advisors, LLC, a leading healthcare information technology consulting and management company, is seeking a Health Care Technology Systems Administrator for a position in the New York State Capital District.
As a member of the CTA team of engineers and consultants, the systems administrator will be responsible for maintaining and managing a variety of technology platforms in CTA client offices. This challenging position in a growing field offers the opportunity to work with industry leading medical record platforms and experience in critical health care information technologies.
This customer facing position requires the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, work as a team member, balance competing demands and meet deadlines while keeping the best interests of the client in mind. An agreeable demeanor is essential.
The successful candidate must: be organized and methodical, be able to learn new technologies quickly, and have an entrepreneurial desire for continual improvement.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Microsoft Windows system administration in 25-200 person organization
- LAN and WAN Networking including wireless, vlans, VPNs and remote access solutions
- Understanding of database operation and reporting
- Understanding of information security principals and practices including HIPAA
- Relevant degree and/or experience is required
Candidates must pass background checks and drug tests prior to and during employment.