Security Risk Assessment
The Federal Meaningful Use program requires that all practices complete “an accurate and thorough assessment of the potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of electronic protected health information held” by the practice.
Meeting the requirement takes more than a google search. Every practice is different and the HIPAA security rules acknowledges this noting that practices may chose different paths to compliance based on their situation.
If you are unsure where to start, unclear what is required or unable to complete this work, CTA has the answer. Our Security Risk Assessment is an effective approach to not only meeting the requirements for reimbursement but improving how your practice manages information. With our security risk assessment your practice will:
- Meet MU requirements – Core Objective – Protect electronic health information (Conduct or review a security risk assessment of the certified EHR technology) – don’t put those incentive payments at risk.
- Identify HIPAA security rule compliance issues
- Receive a cost effective plan to address issues
- Obtain practical actionable advice to improve practice management and information security
- HIPAA Compliance Snapshot
- Threats Analysis / Risk Determinatio
- Easy to understand reports/work plans
- Acquire documentation required to support Meaningful Use attestation
CTA can meet your HIPAA Security Risk Assessment requirement. And it’s affordable. Contact us or call 518-595-9246 today to find out how.